Startup business plan writing, strategy consulting, and review help for entrepreneurs, startups, early stage ventures, and small businesses.
If you're looking to improve your business plan and investor presentations beyond the basics of a business plan template to help impress investors, I can help you. We'll keep it simple, friendly, easy, and affordable.
My expert startup business plan consulting services include:
Raising investor money for your company is difficult. All your great ideas and hard work need to be summarized in only a few pages or slides. Are you ready?
Why I can help you:
- Former Investment Banker with 2 top Wall Street Banks in New York
- Former CEO of a Venture Capital-backed Startup
- Founder or Co-Founder of 4 Startups (2 successful, 2 not)
- Senior Business Development and Operations Executive for a Fortune 500 Company
- Senior Business and Corporate Development Executive for VC-backed Startups
- Recruited and employed by startups funded by idealab!, Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, Intel Corporation, Pequot Capital, Cox Investments, Legg Mason, Lightspeed Ventures, Allen & Company, as well as Angel and Privately funded ventures
- Consultant and Coach to hundreds of startup executives and entrepreneurs
- Author of 3 best-selling business books published by the American Management Association
- Graduate of Stanford Law School
- Coursework at Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of Michigan Business School, and the European Business School (Paris, France)
- Licensed Attorney (California)
- Advisory Board Director
- Angel Investor
I've written, seen, or reviewed HUNDREDS of business plans, models, executive summaries, and investor presentation decks. I offer a combination of financial and legal training, years of both operating and business development experience, and polished writing skills from authoring 3 best-selling entrepreneurship books myself (no ghostwriters).
This unique expert skill set was developed through lots of training, experience, and many startup successes (and a few failures). It gives me a unique strategic ability to help you improve your business plan, investor strategy, and presentations, too.
Clearly communicating complicated business and technical concepts is an art.
If you need help improving your business plan writing, clarifying your company's strategy to investors, or making your investor presentation deck look more professional, I can help. Or maybe you simply need an experienced friend for proof-reading to check that the plan and deck fit the modern American English business standards of Silicon Valley.
My rates are far less for these services than what you would pay a top firm lawyer or banker.
Fill out this quick contact form now and let's see how we can improve your business plan and investor strategy together.
I look forward to working with you.
Note: These services are advisory only. I'm happy to share the benefits of my extensive business training and experience but there is no guarantee that my services will lead to investment in you or your ventures. Sorry, I don't sign NDAs unless they are part of an on-going advisory relationship.